PhotoForge 2 was updated earlier today and a wealth of changes were made. Doesn’t look as if it has become Universal yet, but that is scheduled for late June, so I’ll be patient 🙂
I’m looking forward to trying out the other features this evening. PhotoForge 2 is currently $2.99 on iTunes. It is a must have app.
Full list of changes:
– Added Rotation Editor.
– Added Vignette Editor (8 different vignette styles with full intensity control).
– Added Color Balance Adjustment Editor.
– Added Colorize Adjustment Editor.
– Added Device to Device image transfer. You can now easily transfer photos between your devices.
– Added ability to invert layer masks.
– Changed the behaviour of the shadows & highlights adjustment to give much better results.
– Greatly improved performance of crop and layer transform tools.
– Fix for projects not loading properly after update to previous version.
– Fix for graphical corruption when repeatedly cropping huge images.
– Fix for rare bug on iOS 4.2.1 that may cause app to become unresponsive when no wifi connection is available.
– Minor graphics improvements and fixes.
– Minor bug fixes.