Version 3.1 of Photogene for iPad was released earlier today. Several nice bug fixes and new features on a great iPad app.
What’s New in Version 3.1
- Improved max output resolution on iPad 2: up to 21 MP (5616×4212) instead of 8 MP.
- Can now create new Facebook albums directly from Photogene.
- Added intensity slider to gradient effects: vignette, blur and grayscale.
- Added progress indicator when uploading photos.
- Added more convenient way to edit long IPTC fields.
- Bugfix: fixed crash when exporting a photo with reflection (or thick border) and a filter.
- Bugfix: fixed problem that multiline text boxes sometimes displayed broken text.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Also, a bunch of new features for our PRO users:
- IPTC sets. Create your own custom sets for reuse.
- Export indicator: photos that were exported are marked with a special icon. You can also now filter photos according to whether or not they were already exported.
- Export log: view a full log for each photo. To where and when it was uploaded.
Download: Photogene on iTunes